I unloaded the bikes from the car and they were off. They hadn't been on them for a full two days because I didn't want to repack the trunk every time we stopped. They were begging for me to get them out first before I packed anything into the house.
Dinner outside
Bird watching?
We had to all eat at separate tables because Kya's new thing is to grab other people's food. Ryker was calling it triangle eating because all the tables formed a triangle. I'm a big fan of "triangle eating." I get my own space without anyone kicking, touching, or trying to drink out of my water. When someone spills their milk, I could care less. It never gets on me and Cosmos moves in to lick it up.
Cosmos is wondering why the travel toilet is in the yard now. Well, Kya decided she'd like to keep using it instead of going back to the house.
Playset dumbwaiter
They requested I send lunch up in the dumbwaiter.
Painting Rocks
How do you like this wheelie Ryker?
Preparing for Dad's homecoming
They've waited a whole summer to have him back. Have fun sleeping with them for the next 3 months because it's going to be hard to get away from them!


No comments:
Post a Comment