I posted about their birthday parties earlier and I still need to write the narrative to them, but this post is for their actual birthdays, which both landed on Tuesdays.
Ryker helped me make and took whoopie pies to school which turned out to be a big hit with the kids. After school Seth met us in Anacortes and we went to Washington Park to play and have a picnic with food from the Double Barrel BBQ. Then we went to Toppin's which is a new place in town similar to Spinners that he loved in Billings where you pick all your own stuff for your frozen yogurt. It was his perfect birthday, I'd say. Of course we started his morning with a candle in his oatmeal and finished the day with a candle in his dinner as well.
Next up....Kya's birthday! Kya's morning oatmeal with candle.
I packed a picnic lunch and Seth met us in Anacortes after Ryker was out of school. This time at the Tommy Thompson trail. The kids love to take their bikes out here.
They didn't eat much because they just wanted to hit the trail.
Thank you BNSF for the use of your port a potty. It was a fun half mile jog chasing Ryker on his bike up the railroad tracks and an embarassing wait for him outside the can, but at least he kept his drawers clean.
Look Mom! Seals and otters!
Someday I will be as fast as that darn Ryker!
Finishing their lunch now that the ride is over.
We got a vanilla yogurt at Costco and topped it ourselves, Kya style....lots of berries on top!
Then she just ate and ate and ate berries. I don't think she could have planned it better herself.

No comments:
Post a Comment