Kara, Brian, Ty, and Nikki came to Wibaux every weekend we were there so we always had some extra excitement to look forward to. Thank you for making the trips. The kids love hanging out with you all and really looked forward to it each time you were coming!
Ty being attacked
Looks like the tables have turned
Kya just can't stop attacking
Right before we were headed to the parade, Kara dropped her wedding ring down the vent in the upstairs bathroom. We took the house apart and finally saw it after using a video camera to look around in there with our hands where our eyes couldn't go. Brian spotted it and Ty was able to reach it. I recorded some good footage and showed it to the guys because I thought I may have found it earlier. Nope, just a mint lifesaver. Good thing it wasn't just Kara and I there or it would have been lost forever.
After we found it we all had good laugh. It was pretty comical.
Lined up for the parade
Doesn't she just look hot. Sweaty, sticky, dusty messes pretty much describes us this summer.
Fair time....again.
Ryker wanted to do this. Remember what happened at the park in Medora, buddy. You might get up, but you'll have issues getting down.
Showing 4-H steers
It seemed in college that there was always a beer/liquor of the summer. I haven't had one in years, but if there was a drink for my summer of 2012, this was it.
Oh yeah, I found these babies that used to belong to my Grandma Marj. They were probably made by my Uncle Snooze. Kya loved them and wore them around the house a little but I wouldn't let her have them. I put them in a safe place until she's old enough not to lose such precious jewels. She can wear them to the Bucking Horse Sale with one of Grandma Patti's All Around Cowgirl belt buckles when she's in college.
How to know when you've had too much Bump and Run.
"Ryker, we're going back to the fairgrounds. Wake up Ryker."
"Ryker, we're going to get mini donuts without you if you don't get up."
"We're going to jump in the bounce house. Waaaaaake up."
"Yooooohooooo....Ryker....."
Okay, we're leaving you here with Grandma.


No comments:
Post a Comment