Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Bucket List Complete

With one day to spare.  Ryker returns to school on Thursday and swimming lessons next Monday. Back to the old grind.
 
We hit the roller rink again since we had such a great time the first go round.
 
I got horrible pictures because they move too fast.  I got some good video of Ryker tearing it up though.  Adam (Colton's Dad) was skating and Ryker was chasing him, trying to keep up. 
 
5. Boat sleepover.....check!
 
A friendly game of Cooties

Roll it girl!
 






Seth could win on this roll.  He only needs a 6 to get his Cootie's last leg.  Ryker is on pins and needles because he too only needs one more leg and if Seth doesn't get the 6, it's his turn.

No 6!

 I took a burst (quick 8 photos) on Ryker's roll because it could have been the game winner.  I put most of the pics here because it ended up being the winning roll and it is pretty funny (mostly Seth's reaction). 
He's real serious about how he holds his dice to roll a 6.



Yeah, buddy!  You got it! 
 

No! I was only 4 legs away!


On to a jumping/dance party in the tophouse.


Scanning the marina for "evil villains."

Back to the galley for some animal dominoes.



They got these corn cobs in their stockings.  You put them in a bag and they pop right up.  A lot of it stays suck to the cob too so it is pretty funny to the kids.  I burnt Kya's though so you don't get to see the end result.  It was smoking and stinking so bad that I had to put it on the back deck.  This is what it looked like before and Kya was a little confused.

Bed time.  Hey Dad, who's that peeking over your bunk?"

Such comedians

Morning. Time to head home.

The rails are so high on this boat, they have to peek out holes.

Miss Kya even went potty at the boat!  I'm calling it.....I think she's got it.  I'm not saying there won't be accidents and we'll see how it goes at the gym tomorrow when I'm not hovering, but I'm pretty sure she knows the drill.  I'm in big trouble, because I've been telling her there are a lot of things she can do once she uses the toilet instead of a diaper.  I'm going to need to make good on some of those.  Guess I'll be lying about her age to get her into swimming lessons early.  Hopefully she doesn't really want to follow through with going to Ryker's preschool already. 
 
 6)  Work on log cabin fort...check!  Even though it was brief.  Ryker decided he wanted to ride his bike with his new sweet muffler from Santa and Kya thought the chainsaw was too loud. 
 
7)  Sledding at Mount Baker.....still not up for driving that far to find snow.
 
8)  Chuck E Cheese.....thankfully they forgot about it.  If I feel guilty tomorrow, we might end up there, but I'm hoping they both just want to go to the gym instead.  Ryker has only been a couple times because he's usually at school so it is fun for him and Kya likes to introduce Ryker to her friends so hopefully tomorrow is Take Your Big Brother to the Gym day.  I can wear one of my new workout shirts I got from Santa too!
 
Mission accomplished this Christmas break unless this little astronaut decides to add a moon trip with her super hero buddy to the list.
 Look what came with our cat!  These great costumes and a knight one as well!  Thank you Chomjaks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment