Monday, July 16, 2012

Random April Pics





Everyone needs a good cheerleader while on the potty?!









Kya got these shoes in her hand me down box.  The straps don't even buckle but she really wanted to wear them.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Even looking at these pictures with her chubby little feet crammed in those shoes cracks me up.

I took a picture of Ryker's chubby little feet too, then he want his hands taken too.

Wow, all kinds of good stuff in this hand me down box.
Ryker and I couldn't wait for a sunny day for a water balloon fight so we put on our raincoats and got after it.

Seth and Ryker rigged up a rabbit trap.  Ryker ate his dinner in this chair so he could watch his trap and be close to the string if one hopped in.  I'm sure they'll be going after that carrot bait any minute now, buddy.
This little grin knows he'll never catch one, but she's egging him on so he sits there all day while she has all the toys to herself.

Still nothing.  The tote was down the next day and when we went out to set it back up a snake crawled out.  Ryker thought he caught the snake and that's why it fell down.  I didn't have the heart to tell him that most likely the tote fell down and the snake was using it for a nice house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment