Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Love this place!

Seth had to run to Seattle so he dropped us at the Everett Children's Museum on the way.











Ryker and Kya made me lunch.


I guess Ryker figured I was REALLY hungry, because the food just kept on coming.
Kya did a lot of dishes. 
After lunch, Ryker had to go to work, so we headed to the clinic where he checked in Kya's bat and my raccoon.
Everything checked out okay.  It seems that the raccoon just ate too much so it had a belly ache.  It probably went to that same restaurant I did where they just kept serving up food.
I was a little alarmed when the vet didn't know much about bats....wasn't sure if it was a bird or not.  I guess we need to get some bat books from the library.  After all the confusion about what a bat was, I asked him for his credentials and was handed an ear thermometer.  I rephrased my question asking him where he went to school to become a vet to which he replied San Juan Montessori and Edison Elementary School.  I asked him if there were other vets there and he said Cosmos' vet and Grandpa Terry.  Huh, I was pretty sure that Doc Hall went to WSU, but maybe he only has a elementary education.
Now where's our DadCab?

No comments:

Post a Comment