Thursday, July 5, 2012

Colton's Birthday at Woodland Park Zoo














Liz, Colton, and Ryker



Abby hitching a ride





Dan, Abby, Seth, and Ryker





Handing my bird off to Dan.  All you Tiger fans out there, take note of the hideous hat!  One of your own has gone to the dark side.  (insert head shake here)



Can you tell I like the bird room?  A few too many pictures, I know.  




See the blue drawstring sticking out of the back of Ryker's pants?  Yes, he has them on backwards on purpose.  He often does this to look like he has a mouse tail according to him.  He did it this day to fit in at the zoo.  Whatever.  Where your pants however you wish buddy.  He did it numerous times for school this year and I figured he would stop after someone teased him, but I guess they aren't at that age yet, because all the kids just think it is funny when he shows them. 





After looking at all the animals, we met back a base camp for some lunch.  Colton's super Mom had sack lunches for everyone.



View of the boring adults from our rockin' kids table!

The Birthday Boy!  Happy 0-2 Colton!
Smashing a penny on the way out.

Not sure how this guy got inserted at the bottom, but the kids liked him too much to delete it.  He kept puking up his grass and eating it again and Ryker couldn't get over it.  I've seen them do much worse.  He's in for a eye opener one of these days when they are slinging poop!

No comments:

Post a Comment