Monday, July 9, 2012

Box o Fun

We get a lot of hand me downs.  Ryker and Kya love opening the boxes to see what is inside.  They are usually delighted with a shirt with a new cartoon character on it, but every once in a while, they totally SCORE!  Exhibit A:  This sweet little number Kya has on.  She wasn't as into it as Ryker was, but it didn't fit him.  Unfortunately Kya could only squeeze into it for this one photo shoot too.  Some other (smaller) lucky kid will find this outfit in their box of hand me downs soon.
Ryker had to settle for the fish hat. 
Ryker got bored of watching Kya prance around in her tennis outfit and built this.  The only reason it is noteworthy is because he called me over to guess what it was and although I couldn't guess, I recognized it after I was informed that it was "Dicks."  Notice the yellow rectangle near the top?  It spins around just like the spinning sign at Dicks.  I had to leave it up until Seth got home.  Seth has to run to Seattle for parts a lot and sometimes the boat is moored there and he has to go check on it.  I always tease him about planning his trips around lunch time so he can stop at Dick's.  I also have many other jokes that go along with him loving that restaurant, but I'll leave those up to the imagination.  He finds me annoying, I can't stop making comments, and now Ryker is building replica Dick's restaurants out of bristle blocks. 


Well, well, well, look at these two lovely ladies.  More great hand me downs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment