Every year, Edison Elementary has a carnival at the school with games in every classroom, popcorn machines in the hallway, cotton candy for sale, ect. It is their re-creation of a carnival and is a safe place to drop the older kids for night of fun with friends and a fun place for parents to take their younger kids. We had a blast! I think it is put on by the parent booster club and I actually cannot wait until I get to make a game and run it. This is right up my alley. (I know, I'm a nerd) Grandma Patti was here too so she got to take a tour of Ryker and Kya's future school.
Ryker spinning the big wheel.
Ryker and Pace waiting in line for the bounce house.
Kya filling the boys in on her plan to cut in front of the line.
The slide!
Fish bowl toss
Kya's not into the baby games. Get this girl a real ball!

No comments:
Post a Comment