Seth was home from crabbing for a few days and Kya helped him get some more gear ready.
Ryker has been hitting the classmate birthday party circuit pretty hard this year and loving every minute of it.
He was pretty excited about this door prize he won at Usa's party.
Children's museum with Colton
Halibut tacos!
Supergirl and Underwear Boy
Our indoor grown tulips in February
Learning to scan on his field trip to Safeway
Going away dinner with the Chomjak's. Sad they are gone, but happy they are on an exciting adventure.
Arcadia and Kya
A lot of hard work went into this years Valentine's.
Everett Children's Museum
We had no idea there was anything other than a lunchroom in the basement. Ryker was so mad we've never been down there once he saw the construction room. They also want to start bringing their lunch so we can stay all day now. Uh, no way. You guys being hungry is the only way I can get you to leave after a few hours. There's a reason we get there right when it opens and have our lunchbox in the car for the ride home!
Get ready......
Get set....
Knock it down!
Ready. Let me now when to go again, Ryker.
911, what's your emergency?
Kya jumped into this slide, before I knew where she was. Ryker thought she was crazy and it took a little convincing for him to go.
I think she might like this place.
Edison Bird Festival
Kya loves kiwi (koo-ey as she calls it). Seth was home for a couple days and she was asking him for some kooey. I was in the other room and didn't help him out with the translation. It was too funny listening to him try to guess from her clues. You know, "those little, round brown things that Mom got at Costco." She kept saying kooey and was getting frustrated that he didn't know what she was talking about.
Backward pants day. Yep, he came downstairs like this and yes, I let him go to school like this. I told Miss Holly that he had his pants on backwards when I dropped him off because I didn't want the teachers to think that I just don't notice these things. He's worn some strange things and I always let him dress himself, but this was a bit of an extreme fashion statement. I asked him to turn them around and told him that someone would tease him, but like the mouse tail day, no one did. They all thought it was funny. I was worried he would be encouraged to do it again, but it has been 3 months and he hasn't so hopefully he's on to his next stunt.
Dad had another 2 day break from crabbing and made it home minutes before bingo night!
The next day, we headed to Mount Baker for some sledding with Colton. That's Colton's leg sticking out beneath Ryker. He fell down just as I took the picture.
Seth brought home a little treat for us!
We had a rainy stretch this winter, but luckily we got a few big deliveries housed in even bigger cardboard to help with the cabin fever.
Indoor slide
Indoor play pen

No comments:
Post a Comment