Ryker loves sharing day at school. Every Friday he gets to take something to show off and see what all the other kids have. The teacher gives a suggestion, but sometimes we take something just because....like the day Ryker wanted to take his bunk beds. We had to settle for this picture of them instead. Then we had to take a second picture because he decided he wanted to be in the bed pretending he was sleeping. Then a third because he wanted to have his foot sticking out from under the blanket. I didn't end up printing that one though because he was wearing only underwear and it looked like he was showing his junk. I handed him the picture in the morning and of course, he said "where's my foot." I can't slip anything by him.
Favorite food day: Cookie cutter sandwiches. He wanted to make a heart but the next week was Valentines day and we were supposed to bring something heart shaped so he opted for the star.
Look at the paw on that kid!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment