Ryker started talking about how Kya needed a DadBear because she misses Dad too when he is fishing. It wasn't 2 weeks later that we walked into Costco and Ryker screams "It's a Dad Moose for Kya!" I told him that I didn't think we could fit all our groceries and the moose in the cart so we passed on the first go round. Ryker proceeded to lay a very persuasive guilt trip on me throughout Costco on behalf of poor little Kya who didn't have anyone to snuggle with when she missed her dad. I don't give in on a lot of things, but there was no good reason I shouldn't fork over the $35 on this one. So we loaded him on top with both kids holding him tight so he wouldn't fall off the toilet paper and Diet Pepsi and rolled out with our newest addition....PapaMoose.
Of course, he needed to be immediately introduced to DadBear who was waiting in the fort when we got home.
Kya snuggled right in
For about the first month, Kya gave PapaMoose a kiss every night before bed and sometimes when she woke up.

No comments:
Post a Comment