Thursday, April 12, 2012

Be Mine

Ryker decorated boxes and whipped up some world famous gourmet chocolates for some very special people in his life.
We also took some photos of them and made some valentines like the one shown above.  Ryker got very creative in our second photo shoot after he saw the first batch of valentines with the suckers in them.  He was riding the sucker like a stick horse in one, but his favorite was him swinging the giant sucker like a baseball bat at Kya. 
For his preschool class, I didn't figure they'd all want a picture of my kids, plus I didn't want to pile on the candy train so we rolled up sheets of valentine stickers with a store bought Tow Mater valentine and matching tatoo (no getting away from store bought if you turn down that isle and he spies anything from Cars) and tied them with a ribbon.  Ryker seemed to enjoy putting them all together and loved his first school Valentine party.  I loved it too, because it was the first thing I got to attend with him.   Seeing him at school interacting with all his friends was pretty fun.
Bust out the disco ball and dance shoes when a singing card comes in the mail at our house!  These two were singing and dancing for 20 minutes, the next 4 days in the car on our commute, and still occasionally, when this thing resurfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment