Saturday, April 21, 2012

Kya gets ready to hit the pool.

Ryker showing me his sweet wrestling moves.  I put him in a flying zerbertowski!  Pretty sure I won this match.



Ryker kept calling out who was to wrestle each other next.  He kept wanting me and Kara to wrestle and he was going to take pictures.  We finally did to satisfy him.  The last time I wrestled Kara was years ago, she'd had a few drinks and I held her down I was wrestling a calf.  From the one picture Ryker got of us, it's pretty clear that I am still undefeated!   It's not much to brag about though........
She couldn't even break free of THIS move Ryker put on her!
Ryker in the tiger head at Jungle Playland.

This ride didn't work so I guess Ryker and Kya thought they could push Alexis and her animal pals.
After Jungle Playland, we stopped at The Net so Kara could try some of the Skagit Valley's finest cuisine and headed to LaConner to watch Clayton's new boat be launched....and unlaunched.  Seems there was a little leak.  Don't worry, it's all fixed and probably out fishing as I write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment