No fancy hotel for us, we spent the night on the boat that was tied up at fisherman's terminal. Every little person's dream!
Ryker divvying up the popcorn. He is very interested whenever we cook it in the microwave because he is used to our air popper.
Kya pulling out all the paper towels.
Seth re-rolling all the paper towels.
Kya pulling them out again, with Ryker laughing hysterically and egging her on. Notice I am taking pictures, rather than helping. I usually enjoy these moments more than the kids as long as it is Seth they are messing with!
Ryker and Seth slept in the stateroom after they watched a movie and Kya and I slept in the tophouse. We had to pick Kara up at the airport early the next morning.
Ryker gave her a tour of the bunks.
Then the engine room.
All done and ready to move onto our fun days with Kara!

No comments:
Post a Comment