Or something like that. I don't acutally remember the name, but it was about birds. We rolled down to check it out.
First on the docket....bird herding through main street.
The herding was over in about 30 seconds so we strolled through the crowd to see if any of our friends were around. Surprisingly, we found a bunch and better yet, we found this big guy!
Next stop: playground
Kya and Colton. We went inside and checked out the booths set up in the school but didn't stay for the show. There was a bird demontration by Woodland Park Zoo that I heard was pretty cool, but it was lunch and nap time for us. Maybe next year. Next year maybe Ryker will herd his own chicken. Liz offered to let us use one of hers but I didn't think I could herd 2 kids and a chicken. Maybe if Seth is around next year, Ryker and I will borrow one.

No comments:
Post a Comment