Saturday, June 29, 2013

No you cannot borrow my phone.......

......But Happy 30th!
I was just telling Ryker and Kya, while we were in Alaska about the dangers of carrying your stuff in your sweatshirt pocket and getting on and off boats. 
"Uhhhhh Tori, I have something to tell you, but before I do, just remember it's my birthday......"
 
Perfect outfit for going out to a nice birthday dinner.
(Okay, so this is really more embarrassing for me than Ty.  I know I was never fashion forward, but how the hell did this outfit make it into my closet!?)

I love this picture not only for the picture itself, but the story of how we got that thing is one of my favorites.  Thank you Ty for saving us and for your hooping and hollering enthusiasm during the rescue! 
(Please note that this joker is 6'4".  That is one BIG fish!)

No more jumping off the tophouse for you.  Too much of a liability with you old folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment