I got home from my trip to Phoenix, just in time for Seth to take a guy's trip to Alaska....okay so it wasn't a guys trip, he was fishing our quota. Those guys are his friends though and I'm sure he had a good time, so we'll count it! He had to miss Easter but we decorated some sweet eggs before he left.
I didn't realize just how much fun you could have with a can of cheap shaving cream!
Ryker, Kya, and I headed out to Rick and Gail's for some more fun with Conner and Cassidy the day before Easter.
We packed our lunches and headed for the beach.
Huh?! Someone hid our eggs while we were at the beach....
Easter Sunday, most of the eggs were hidden in our house. How odd of that bunny?
Okay, so without Seth here my options were to get up really early and risk getting caught (we have too many windows in our house), put them out the night before and hope it doesn't rain, or hide them in the house. I really didn't want to, but I ended up putting them in the house except for the real ones which went outside just in case we didn't find one or two.
Oh yeah, that crazy rabbit left Kya a kiwi too! She thought it was hysterical. By the time we went outside to look for the 18 eggs hidden out there, there were only about 5 left. Seems Cosmos had quite the breakfast!
Egg hunt at Grandma's before church.
Ryker, Kya, and Asa
We would see this egg bandit over the next couple days packing around his loot. I guess he saved a few. Here I caught him digging one up in the backyard. I was able to sneak up on him because he's pretty much deaf now and he looked a little guilty when he saw me.
No one's mad at you buddy and we already knew it was you, but for a guy that's allergic to eggs, I think 13 may be a few too many to eat!

No comments:
Post a Comment