Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Uncle B!

 
 


Kya changed into her "Mike and Sully go to College" shirt (AKA Monsters U) because she wanted you to see it in case you wanted to go to the movie with us for your birthday.  It's on Friday if you are interested.  Let us know though because she is really concerned about saving you a Monsters U pez dispenser if you are coming with.  Otherwise, she is giving it to Colton.  I tried to let her down easy, but she still thinks you might show up. You know because it would be "a super fun birthday movie."

This is you in your fridge snowboarding.  I asked Ryker why you are in the fridge and he said that it is too hot in Montana right now and the fridge is the only place cold enough for snow.

This is Kara snowboarding.  I asked why she wasn't in a fridge.  I was told that there is not enough room for two people in your fridge so she was on a mountain.  I reminded him that he told me that it was too hot in Montana for snow right now and that's why you were in the fridge.  He informed me that there is always snow in the mountains, but you were working so you couldn't go to the mountain. 
Real cool Kara.....taking Brian's birthday off work to go snowboarding without him....real cool...
Anyway, hope you have a great birthday even though your wife is off gallivanting around while you are working!

No comments:

Post a Comment