What is your Dads full name?
I can’t remember
How old is your Dad?
I can’t remember……older than me?
How much does he weigh?
???? (blank stare)
What is his favorite food to eat? saladsWhat does he do for fun? Plays on the play set and in the sandbox
What is his job? To work
at the boat and at playing with us
What makes your Dad happy?
Going to swimming with meWhat is your Dad’s favorite color? red
What is your Dad’s favorite sport? What is sports?
After a few examples from me her answer was Golf
How do you know your Dad is smart? Because he just loves me and can read papers
Is there anything your Dad is bad at and needs practice? Not good at volleyball cause volleyball is
too hard for Dad (I listed volleyball in my sports explanation in a prior question, but as for her picking volleyball? Well that may have been influenced by a conversation a couple months ago where I told them the sports I'm better at than Seth because Ryker kept telling me that Seth was better than me at all sports. I did concede that Seth would always be faster and stronger than me, but explained that I had a few skills that made me better at some sports. I may even have exaggerated my skills a little, hee hee. He asked about every sport he could think of and I told him who was better. Wresting was a split because I am way better at kid wrestling, but Seth was a real wrestler. Someday I'll post the sports breakdown and you can decide.)
What is your favorite thing to do with your Dad? Hit balls in the shop at the tball
What do you like best about your Dad? Going to the park
What does he want to be when he grows up? Firefighter.
He could get his costume on and pretend and practice.
If Dad went on a trip, where would he go? Montana
If you could give him anything for Father’s day, what would
you give him? A hug (I was thinking more along the lines of an actually thing and expected them to choose some big crazy gift, but duh, kids are not materialistic at this age. Then she got sad and crawled into my lap.
If you could talk to Dad right now, what would you tell him? I just really love him cause he’s really big. Can I give him a kiss and a hug because he
loves kisses and hugs?
Ryker's Interview:
What is your Dad's full name?
Seth
How old is your Dad? 50? I don’t know.
How much does he weigh?
150 pounds
What is his favorite food to eat? salads
What does he do for fun?
Chop down trees, play with us
What is his job? Cutting
down trees, catching fish
What makes your Dad happy?
Loving him
What is your Dad’s favorite color? All the colors
What is your Dad’s favorite sport? basketball
How do you know your Dad is smart? Because he knows how to chop down trees
Is there anything your dad is bad at and needs practice? Hmmmmm…….(thought really hard for a long time)……Cooties! Kya beat me and Dad!What is your favorite thing to do with your Dad? Play
What do you like best about your Dad? He plays with us a lot
What does he want to be when he grows up? Skyscraper builder since he’s good at
buildingIf Dad went on a trip, where would he go? Far far away to Alaska
If you could give him anything for Father’s Day, what would
you give him? A heart
If you could talk to Dad right now, what would you tell him? I want Mom to get a motor home when her car is old and we
need a new car. Also, we love him and miss him. Also, we dressed DadBear up in his clothes and he is doing Dad stuff today. Also, we are going to take him in the car for a celebration after he mows the lawn. (Yes, all those also's are his words exactly and I only wish DadBear could actually mow the lawn!)
Yep, we celebrate Dad with our without him! Luckily we have a stand in.

No comments:
Post a Comment