Friday, September 21, 2012

Ryker's Commute

So here it is our old commute, out the door at 6:40am, from Ryker's perspective. 

It's Friday because I'm wearing jeans and that bag has Ryker's school show and tell item in it which happens every Friday.
















Boy was loving his shoes this morning.




We made it.  He wanted us all to get together.  That's Dawn, his old day care provider.

His view from the window, waiting for me to wave goodbye.


There I go...

There goes my car....

And then I see this!  I could have done without this shot Ryker!  I picture her happy and playing when I leave.  I didn't need to see her a sobbing mess!  She was waving just fine when I was at the window.  Girl must keep it together for me until I get in my car....she's so thoughtful.

He only took a few on the drive home, but I figured I'd include them all since it is his documentary.  Thank goodness for digital.   I would be pissed if I paid to have a roll of film developed and found 20 pics of this kid's shoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment