I found some pictures on Ryker's camera. This one is from St. Patrick's Day.
Ryker took this one and I'm not sure where Kya was headed in the sweet get up.
There was about 30 pics of her on the potty. He's very proud of her and lays it on thick when she's doing her business.
This one is on the deck at day care.
Last day of day care
My last day of work was July 2nd so my Mom came out to watch them on that day.
Colton in the strawberry patch at Riversong farm.
A bunch of people picking flowers. That's me on the far right Ryker says and I need to put it on the blog.
After the farm we headed up to Liz and Adam's for dinner. Watering the pumpkins turned into a water fight.
Liz trying to redirect, but to no avail. At this point they were pretending they were firefighters and spraying everything, but the crops.

No comments:
Post a Comment