I took these photos off my Mom's camera so they mirror a lot of the same activities that I just posted from mine, except I'm in some! Yay!
See Ryker has been dying to get a picture with his Mom!
Children's museum
Let the show begin!
This one looks like a musical. Maybe he'll take after his Grandpa Randy.
Checking in his patient on the fax machine.
Kya may be destined to be a vet rather than a dentist. She was more interested in the oral health of this dog than her Grandma.
Eeewwwww!
Yes, IT, my computer doesn't seem to be working? Oh, it's a fax machine? Okay thanks.
Back to the Sedro Woolley fair again. This was the first place Ryker wanted to go, the fun house. He had to go by himself because he had a wristband and I didn't have tickets. I was so worried he'd get scared in there by himself, but he made it through. When he emerged, the only comment he had for me was that there were big kids pushing on the stairs and "that's just not safe." He wasn't going to go again until he was a little bigger because he almost fell. Works for me. Let's hit some rides where I can keep an eye on you!
This was Kya for the first hour that Ryker and I were in the fair. It was probably what Grandma looked like too for part of the time sitting in the car with her. She joined us later for a couple rides.
Kya and I got a few tickets and joined "Mr. Wristband" on a few rides. Oh the joy of being old enough to ride all the rides you want.
Kangaroo Farm
This was Ryker's second time, but Kya's first.
As usual, a great time had by all. They even had a baby in the pouch this time. None we could hold though. I'm hoping someday we are there when they have ones the right age for holding. We always seem to just miss it.
Post water fight strangeness
It's a good thing we have a secluded yard and probably a good thing summer is almost over. These two have had enough outdoor naked time for a while.
Thanks for coming Grandma. We had a blast!

No comments:
Post a Comment