"It's a good thing this corn has a cob so I know when to stop eating! It is too good to stop!"
"Are you just telling me that my car is not charged because you don't want me to play with it? Is it because you want me to finish my lunch? Is it because you don't want to help me get it right now." All of the above little man, but how are you already on to me? Why is it so hard to believe that it takes a few hours to charge?
"There should be a book called the trouble with sissy's. Is there that book already Mom?"
Kya is stringing words together like crazy now. Some of her best material:
Move mama, me jump by myself!
Uncle Ty pull me, his boat on intertube.
Go get me monana! Me need to eat! (banana, but you can substitute any other fruit as well and you've pretty much got her favorite sentence that she utters, no scream,s in her low, she means business voice)
I ride my bike too fast, I crash.
Kya doesn't have the third person speech like Ryker did probably because she hears Ryker and I speaking correctly. He would have said, Ryker ride bike to fast, Ryker crash.
She still calls Cosmos, Momo and Ryker, Guyguy. We have no idea why because we don't encourage it and we practice saying them correctly with her. When we have her repeat Ryker slowly, it comes out Guygo. I do catch myself calling Cosmos Moe sometimes though. I kind of like it. I think I'll let Kya name our next pet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment