Friday, September 21, 2012

Oh These Little Piggy's

Kya will not let me do anything with her hair.  Not that I really want to, but I just want to train it to go to the sides and not to the front.  All her hair on top goes forward.  Numerous people have said it looks like a mullet and one of Kara's friends coined the term 'bullet' for her....you know, baby mullet.  I also feel bad that she has hair in her face all the time so a embracing a pony tail now and then would make me happy.  Anyway, this day I told her if she left the pig tails in and didn't rip them out instantly, she could have popcorn and watch a movie.  I thought if she left them in, she might forget about them and get used to it.  No such luck.  She left them in long enough to get the popcorn.  This picture was taken in June and she hasn't had anything in her hair since and I have tried!  Seth should be home soon and I'm officially putting him in charge of Kya's hair and wardrobe.  I'll take Ryker....his alarm goes off in the morning, he gets dressed and comes downstairs for breakfast.  He might be dressed goofy some days, but he's usually even weather appropriate. 
 

Movie in, pigtails out..........little turd!

No comments:

Post a Comment