Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Celebration Continues....

These two photos are actually from Christmas day.  I missed them somehow.  Kya and Toby had a good time with the olives.


The day after Christmas we went to Rick and Gail's to hang with the cousins.

Ida Mae, Asa, and Ryker

Kya and Julianna


Cori and Conner



Piano recital by the youngsters

To the beach!

Tree full of monkeys
 







The next day Asa came over to build his rocket that we had gotten him for his birthday.  They did a lot of playing while Seth did a lot of building.  Seth was pretty excited about building his first model rocket anyway. 


I don't have pictures of the launch the next day, but it was pretty successful.  I think there are a few more rockets in our future at least according to Kya.  She's ready to build one next!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment