Saturday, January 4, 2014

Getting ready for Christmas and Happy 13th Cosmos!

 Breakfast with Santa.  Once again, Ryker pulled something completely out of the blue to tell Santa he wanted for Christmas.....remote control hang glider????  That's the first I've heard of this.  Stick with the bike buddy.  I'm sure Santa's elves already have it whipped up.  I guess I should just be happy they didn't ask for a rabbit again like last year.
 
Anacortes Christmas Parade:  Ryker getting pumped up to run after candy.

Kya resting up to run after candy.
 
Seth wondering why we are not standing on the sunny side of the street.  Come on first timer!  There is no competition on the shady side.  Toughen up!

Here they come!


Ryker heading up to shake hands with the giant Shell guy.

Guess what's gotten Kya so excited.....

Yep, Mike and Sulley on top of the firetruck!

After breakfast with Santa and the parade, we headed to find the perfect tree.  We were looking for a 12-15 footer!





This was the biggest we could find.  It was only about 10 1/2 ft, but it was very big around and nice and fluffy.  It was perfect!
 
The kids thought it was pretty funny that the trunk was too big for the shaker.
 
Third Santa of the day!

Perfect!

Cosmos got some delicious leftovers from Sakura while we sung Happy Birthday.

Crazy Peeka crawled through the hole of the birdhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment