The quote of the day goes to Ryker while putting him to bed tonight.
"I love you in a circle, because a circle never ends. You can't think of anything farther or longer than that Mom."
Yes buddy, you've got me there.......in more ways than one.
We've had a few pretty nice January days so we've been hitting the outdoors a lot.
By the time we come in though, it is cold and dark out which calls for some serious snuggling to warm up.
Making banana chips
Seahawk Sunday
Watching the landscapers
Checking the plan to make sure they are doing it right. He approves. He told our neighbor who did the excavating that it looks pretty good...just like the plans.
This pretty much kept them entertained all day.
First drive in movie: Nut Job!
Some of Ryker's drawings from school. I can't save them all so I took a picture of some of the best ones.
Ryker's posse. I didn't think much of it that Eva was crossed out, but since I took this picture, I've gotten a little more of a glimpse into the pre-school drama. Apparently, Eva is hanging with the girls now and Ryker and Larkin are a little upset about it. Ryker even thinks Eva likes Kya more than him.....here we go....
Here's the posse you can always come back to no matter what buddy.

No comments:
Post a Comment