You'll notice that the fish background is back, due to the fact that Seth is the World's Best Fisherman! Yes, I may even get him a trophy or a shirt that says so. Oh wait, there is already a plaque...hee hee. He is awesome! As much as we would like him home, we get very excited when he is kicking ass like he is this summer! He had his first deckload on the Robert Magnus last opening, which is about 3 times as much as you could put on the Viking Spirit. I only wish I could have been there to see it. Ryker thoroughly enjoyed the pictures of his deckload and I think understood why I was so excited. His only question after we jumped around in a circle holding hands and chanting, "Go Dad, Dad is awesome, caught some fish, Dad is awesome, go Dad, Dad is awesome",
"Has Dad ever caught a laughing salmon?"
Huh?
There are good fishermen and there are bad fishermen and Seth is one hardworking Superstar!!! He makes the most of his time away from home and we love him for it!
There are good fishermen and there are bad fishermen and Seth is one hardworking Superstar!!! He makes the most of his time away from home and we love him for it!
Ryker and I are attributing his success in recent days to his lucky silly socks that he recently received in the mail made especially for him by one very talented 2 year old.
Here they are before we put them in the mail. Ryker patiently awaited the picture of his Dad wearing these babies for weeks. When it finally came last weekend, he was pumped!
Working on his own pair after we shipped Dad's off.
He wears his quite a bit. He's really excited for Seth to get home so they can wear them together. I have to say, I'm pretty excited for that too:)

No comments:
Post a Comment