After the parade we had a few hours to kill before we headed to the fairgrounds for the Bump and Run. Yep, no more crash up derby for this town. We have moved on to the Bump and Run.
Of course, Ryker was a huge fan of the water truck.
I wish I would have taken a pic of the hill where all the crashes happen, but I wasn't thinking at the time.
And they are off......
One of his favorite stories to tell for weeks after was about all the different flags Cory waved to signal the drivers. Funny thing is, I didn't explain them to him so someone else had to have at some point.
Ben, Ryker, Grace, and Megan playing in the beer booth.
Justin, Zach, and Autumn
Ryker's favorite place to watch the races.
He liked to pick a car then cheer for that color. On the last race he was cheering every time a car came by us, loved it at the end when the drivers would wave at the crowd on their last lap, and freaked out about the size of the trophy that the winner got. Yee haw!
Kya on the other hand, had a long day and finally passed out when Grandma took her to sit in the shade at the food booth.
When we got home, Ryker played "Bump and Run" with his cars for weeks. It always involved a lot of crashing, rolling over, and screaming.

No comments:
Post a Comment