Friday, July 22, 2011

Visit from Kara

Hide and seek at Maiben Park






Monkey see.....

Monkey do.



We took Kara to check out the farm and the new baby animals.


Ryker is not a fan of the turkey this year.  He doesn't like how it makes the "phut" sound as you walk by.
Seth, Kya, and Adam at the season kick off picnic.
Kara, Liz, Colton, and Ryker




No one is ever around for my birthday and every year, I whine about not having a German Chocolate cake.  This year Kara and Seth showed up and Kara made me my cake then Seth babysat while I went out!  By the way, I really thought I'd been missing something by never going out.  Turns out, I'm not.  I did have fun with Kara and Adrianne met us out, but we could have done that at home:)



With Ryker around, we will never go without party hats.  He's always there to remind us.



Loved his cake, but he loves having his dad home more.







No comments:

Post a Comment