Thursday, July 21, 2011

April Pics

Tulip Festival Street Fair - Ryker and Colton traded strollers for a while.

Where's Waldo?  Ryker is in the center of this picture, doing what he likes to do best in the yard....take a whiz.  Ahhh, boys.

"Mom!  I'm naked!"

"Get that camera out of here!"

We took advantage of April's few nice days to have lunch outside on the weekends.


Ryker got two pillow pets while in Children's Hospital.  This one he gave to Kya because it was smaller than his other one and "just her size" according to him.

No pillow pet will ever replace Hips, I guess.


The daycare crew.  These flowers represent their height.  Notice, Kya's is made out of her and Ryker's traced hands.  I love doing art projects with them.  Ryker wasn't down with my hand leaves though.  He wasn't quite getting that part of my creativity.

Always working

You don't have to tell this kid to eat his veggies.

You do have to tell him not to be too rough with his sister though.  Even posing for a picture usually gets a little rough.

Kya entering into dangerous territory.  This is when she was first starting to get around (not crawl, just scoot a little) and she made her way into his fort. 

This annoying bird is back year after year knocking on our window during mating season.  I really think it is the same one, but can't be sure.  We tried to shoot it a couple years ago because it poops all over the window screens and knocks early in the morning.  It is still alive because apparently Seth's bb gun is a little off....hmmmmm?  Actually it is because even I missed the pop can until I moved it over in my sight a little.  This year, he stayed alive because Ryker took a liking to him, even naming him.  Ol' Tootsie Roll is done knocking for the season, but Ryker still talks about him.  Hopefully he doesn't follow us to our new house next year.  He can knock all he wants on the apartment once we are moved.

Ryker is all about a good lather these days.  He wanted me to get the camera to show how much soap he "made".

Loving her new standing skills.


Getting a little horizontal because of all the crazy Ryker distractions.



No comments:

Post a Comment