Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rock the Hawk

Ryker had been asking me for a mohawk for months.  Don't know why, but he was.  So a couple months ago I gave him one.  I was just glad to be rid of his curly little afro, he loved it.  He pointed out everyone we saw after that with a mohawk.  There are a lot more out there than you'd think when you're actually paying attention.  First thing out of his mouth when we picked up Seth from the airport for a little visit back in May:  "You should get a mohawk like me, Dad."  Of course, I was very supportive of the idea and even offered to cut it, but it never happened. 



Kya's mohawk is all natural! No styling products required.

Ryker thought he needed to style his a little.  He was basically playing in the water for 15 minutes, pretending it had something to do with his hair.

Hang in there Kya, the sides will grow in.

No comments:

Post a Comment