Love this book. I'm surprised this is one of the few we do not own.
Apparently 4 year olds are better climbers than 2 year olds. In Ryker's defense, he was just getting started, but he was not showing the Spidy skills that Asa was.
I can't remember what I was taking a picture of Asa doing, but I remember being distracted by Ryker barreling out of the tunnel in the background.
I've always skipped the bird place at the zoo, cause birds are boring and there was always a crowd trying to get in. Boy was I missing out. Now I know why there was always such a crowd. You get to feed them and they will land right on your stick.
Ryker still talks about feeding the bird on my shoulder and always asks me if I remember how it pooped on my back, then laughs hysterically. "Yes, Ryker, I remember the bird that pooped on my back." I thought it was funny too.
Kya, Grandma Katha, and the snacks.

No comments:
Post a Comment