We don't have to carry snacks in the car right now. All we have to do is stop by a corn stand. Ryker peels his corn the minute we get in the car and eats it uncooked.
He's very careful to get all the "hairs" off.
He's not very polite about eating in front of others.
I'm guessing there are more "hairs" on that corn now. It was touching Cosmos during the hug.
Cosmos is still looking for his opportunity to get a bite.
Our CSA is winding down. This is the last month. Most of the flowers are beginning to disappear so Ryker needs a lift to cut the tall ones. I actually went myself for the first time last week to pick up our stuff because these two were up at Lake Sammish jetskiing. It's been a wonderful experience and we will do it again next year for sure. I learned a lot of things from the farm and I know Ryker did too....the most recent: purple string beans and purple kale may look cool, but it's a huge disappointment when you cook them. They just turn green. The apple cider pressing was last weekend, but it was during Ryker's nap time and we had the Festival of Family farms to go to as well so we'll have to try and make it next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment