Last over the top blue and gold day as a 1st grader.
Kya's piano recital at the Allen Grange. She killed it! What happened to getting nervous for stuff like this? She's either way more confident than me or she's still too young to think about messing up.
Yard work with the backhoe is sooooo much faster than the wheel barrow.
Our brick edging had been buried and I dug it up this summer. I have to say, it looks mighty good right now!
Play date at the Perry's pond with Hanna.
Father's Day interview with Kya.
One of our yard pets, just hanging while I do yard work.
My berry box is empty Mom. No time for pictures!
Check out those garlic scapes behind them. I love our farm!
First ones to arrive at Friday Creek for the last day of school picnic.
San Juan Montessori end of the year party at Bowman Bay.
Blue Fox drive in. Playing Monopoly until the movie starts.
Finally getting our shop stained.
Science class at the Allen Grange.
Track meet....2nd place in the 50m dash.
Amazingly fast for his size.
Relay with the Aldridges. Kya needs to work on her hand offs. Sam had to run past her. Haha.
This is out of order, but I may never get caught up on my pictures if I try to arrange them all. This is from Tara's wedding in May. Kya rocked her flower girl job. She threw in a twirl and tossed pedals directly at people. Her free spirit was the perfect fit for this wedding crowd.
Speaking of weddings, Ryker's would rock a broccoli bouquet if he were in one!
Abby's Ranch.
Ol' Beats by Dre can't get enough Kidz Bop these days.
Lasso tricks at a library program
This guy won first in the shot put and softball toss for both track meets we made it to.
She has my hurdle form.
Ryker and his super fast buddy Jake on the left.
So, so competitive and so, so close...
Ryker ran the last leg of the first relay with some kids from Edison kids and then jumped into the Salzer family team when Mara backed out. The highlight of that race was the smokin' fast Salzer Mom. I would have loved to have seen her run in her prime. She's a few years younger than me and she still has some wheels!

No comments:
Post a Comment