In April, a few of my friends and I rolled into Plentywood to celebrate the 40th birthday of our friend Kara. It was a smashing success. She was totally surprised and we had a blast, but that was a given.
I flew into Billings and stayed the night with my sister until our ride arrived the next day. We took BJ out for a" Bachelor party".
Ty was there so there was one other guy, but otherwise, yes, poor BJ had to deal with our dumb shenanigans.
We met up with Todd and Conn to sneak into the school where Kara teaches for our big surprise. Conn was not impressed with us. Truthfully, Todd probably wasn't either, but after you get past the initial shock of how annoying we are when we haven't all been together in years, we start to grow on you. Haha
Kasey defeated a few innocent bystanders in Indian Leg Wrestling. The rest of us cheered her on the only way we know how, loudly and obnoxiously! It definitely felt like we were in the Crystal after a Bobcat football game.
Kara tube feeding our baby.
I got to visit these cuties when I was back in Billings waiting for my flight home. Don't tell Ryker and Kya. They will be mad! They think I was just doing boring adult talking with my OLD friends.
I forgot about this until I texted Seth the next morning. 3:15 am after we got home from the bar and tubed the calf again...Checking calves and saving lives! And look at that hashtag.....I do remember giggling myself to sleep.....I thought I was pretty funny. The sober Tori would have put #rancherlifeforme when referring to livestock. I'm no city fool. Haha

No comments:
Post a Comment