Friday, September 2, 2016

Christmas

Ahhhhh, Christmas......a wonderful time to mess with your kids.

This year, not only did we catch Santa on our motion detection camera, but who's that flying next to the tree?  That's right, we caught Peeka on the move.   It's a good thing the kids are about to the age where they stop believing because I don't know how many more of my shenanigans Seth can partake in.





Yes, that would be a happy dance.

Ryker was only amused with my present inside a present routine for the first couple boxes.  After the 8th one, he was pretty sick of me laughing.  I thoroughly enjoyed it though and they get enough crap for Christmas that they can put up with my annoyingness  so I can have a Merry Christmas too.  Haha


Wow, Ryker really loved his present from Kya.




Christmas dinner
 

No comments:

Post a Comment