Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thanksgiving in Montana

Seth hadn't ridden the Ferris wheel at Scheels yet so Ryker and Kya insisted!

The 4-H kids were putting on a carnival at the Metra.
This was the human hungry hippo game.  Really funny for the parents and fun for the kids.


TNT blowing up the balloon.  This was just a bicycle pump hooked to a balloon.  Kya was racing another kid to try to pop her balloon first.   Great games!

Of course Ryker wanted to do this.  It was a dark booth with laser beams crossing everywhere and you had to try to get out with out hitting one and making it buzz.

Yes!  Plinko!  These 4-H-ers know how to through a carnival!

On this one you had to pull on the strings, raising the circle to the top without the ball falling out into one of the cut out shapes.


Ryker made it all the way up this one. 

1st cake walk!  1st win!

Kya is really not happy about Keaton's first win here.  She prides herself on being a "cake walk champ."  She always seems to luck out and win while Ryker never does.  She was so excited to go do the cake walk with Keaton and was telling us about all her previous wins on the way over to it.  Her number wasn't called and I started cheering because Keaton was on the winning number.  Her face went from disappointment to absolute shock.  Haha  Not only did she not win, but this new comer that didn't even know why he was stepping on paper numbers did!  I told her to come help Keaton pick out a cake and didn't really want to and she was sure he was going to get chocolate so she wouldn't even want any.  I couldn't stop laughing at house seriously annoyed she was.  Of course, Keaton didn't have a preference so I directed him to the half chocolate/half white cake.  He was so happy after he realized he got to take the cake and he kept telling her about it.  It was so funny.  If you ever want to get her goat, just ask her about the time Keaton won the cake walk!  I do it all the time.

Oh this guy.....
Kara and Brian gave the kids gift cards to their favorite store, Scheels for early Christmas presents so they could shop over Thanksgiving when we were there.  Ryker got himself 2 airsoft guns and couldn't have been happier.

Kase photobomb
 
We took Keaton with us to Wibaux and Brian and Kara were joining us the next day.  There was all kinds of ruckus and laughing in the back.  I turned around to this and Ryker and Kya putting on some sort of show for him.  I have a video of it that I sent to Kara because it seemed scarier than funny to me, but Keaton wouldn't stop laughing so Ryker and Kya kept doing weird things and making scary voices.

Target practice

Keaton headed to the park.  We were all stopped at the bike jumps, but he got out of the wagon and said he was going.

We were out looking for a porcupine that someone had shot to pull some quills.  We didn't find it, but we did have fun looking.


Christmas cookie time!


Kase's baptism. 


Emery, all smiles as usual!

Kara, Father Jolly, Brian, Robin, and Dusty
 


Begger and I doing what Begger and I used to do best.....have too much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment