Ryker gave Kya his face painting kit. He rarely used it, but she paints faces like crazy.
She's getting so good too........so good that I can't even tell what I was right now looking at the pic. haha. I think I was a butterfly and she was a clown this day.
Fun day at gymnastics class. Got to bust out the parachute! Kya is in the orange shirt on the right.
Kya's feet ghosts. She traced everyone in the house. I think these are mine and Ryker's.
The kids got Johnny Picasso gift cards for their birthdays so they painted up a storm this winter. I think they each made 3 items.
Time to work on the fort.
I always get after Kya when she tells me something is too hard or she isn't strong enough because I think she should be able to do it. Then there are moments like these where all the kids her age are dropping off the wall because the can hold themselves up or don't try when it gets hard and I'm reminded just how strong she is for her age. She holds all the strength stuff the longest and usually with good form. Must be those kids yoga videos she brings home from the library.
Wrestling medal from the Anacortes meet and his finished mug! Yes, technically it is a stein and we laughed hysterically when he picked it out, but he didn't want one of the smaller mugs. He uses it as his water glass pretty much every day.
We don't have many super cold days, but this was one of the few so we sat by the fire, drank tea, and read books.
Checking on the salmon run at the Werder's house turned into tree climbing.

No comments:
Post a Comment