Dear Seth,
You were only home a few days, but in that time you've totally changed Ryker's wrestling style again to an unsuitable style for me. Today, while you're enjoying a drive to Oregon to work on the boat with an another ADULT, I was beat to crap by a 4 year old. First, he informed me that most of my "moves" are not real wrestling moves! Even my signature "Zerburtowski!" Did you tell him that shit?! How dare you! If you ruin our sing-a-longs by telling him I can't really play the guitar, you're moving outside with Cosmos. Next, he proceeded to hit me in the face and upside the head and kept giving me his "crazy eyes." I didn't know what to expect next out of this kid. I usually wrestle him on my knees but finally stood up because he kept flying at me so crazily, I was fearing for my safety. I stopped for a moment to help Kya frame out her puzzle so she could get the inside pieces in and he flew off the couch, grabbed hold of the hood of my sweatshirt, and tried to choke me out. It was so unexpected that he actually took me to the floor. Then I was laughing so hard about him trying to drag me by my hood, that he was able to jump on top of me. He was laying across me trying to pin me, giving me a birthday spanking on the hip, and yelling "How do you like me now, Fatty!" I don't know if I can blame you for the use of the word fatty, but I know you taught him the rest of the phrase.
Amidst all the ugliness, I did manage to convince him that my new move, "The Baby Stroller" is legit so don't take that away from me when you get back. I need to take in some wrestling matches next year and learn some defensive moves before he starts watching WWE and comes off the top rope at me. At what age am I allowed to refuse wrestling with him.....or do I need to sustain an injury first?
I hope you're having fun playing with your boat pals! You've really screwed up my operation here! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go give this kid a sedative.........
You're loving wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment