Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Breakfast with Santa then off to the Christmas Parade

Grandma Vi and Ryker

Making Christmas cards

Eating the cookie she frosted

Pleased to meet you little snowman

Finishing up their cookies



The best part of the Breakfast was this sweet picture with Santa.  I put Kya on Santa's lap and she got mad.  I picked her up so we could just get a nice picture.  I didn't realize until we saw the picture afterward that she was still ticked off.  Ryker took one look at the picture and said "Kya looks really grumpy and Grandma Vi has a flower growing out of her head."

Where are those firetrucks Ryker always raves about?

Santa on an Antique fire engine







Once again, no one was in our "honey hole."  I have no idea why no one stands here.  Ryker had no kids to compete with to get candy and toys.  Kya even got some and she is no speedster.  We'll have to go to an area with more competition when Ryker is old enough to realize that he only gets to eat a fraction of the candy he picks up.  We still had Berry Dairy Days (June) candy in the trunk when this parade rolled around.  I was a little slow getting it to the garbage.  It is nice to have no competition for all the toys though.  Last year he got a shirt and this year he got some sweet balls and stickers.


Kya liked the beads the best
We dropped Grandma Vi off and they lasted about 5 minutes until they fell asleep.  I think it was a pretty successful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment