One of the best things about summer is all the great food. Our CSA has once again provided us with some spectacular produce.
They don't grow watermelon, but we usually stop at Viva Farms on the way home from Riversong Farm and pick up any fruit we may not have gotten that week.
Really buddy, you're going to steal food off her gross tray?
Eating outside and leaving the mess for the dogs to clean up is another bonus.
The view is sometimes questionable.....
But you can't beat the company....
One other great thing about this summer is our lawn service. Okay, it's not a service. It is the neighbor kid. Our riding lawn mower had some mechanical difficulties in June that Seth didn't have time to resolve by the time he left and I had already tried for three weekends but as much as it pains me to say it, am apparently lacking the mechanical skills for this breakdown. I was forced to find an alternative and am oh so thankful I did. I enjoy mowing my own lawn, but squeezing it in during naps was proving very difficult this year. I don't have to make any calls or lift a finger, Reed mows it when he sees it needs it and I come home from work to a nicely manicured lawn. Too bad he left for college now.

No comments:
Post a Comment