Monday, September 19, 2011

Ryker Cam

Ryker has his own camera and every once in a while I check what he has on it.  Most of these have been on his camera since May.  I find it very interesting to see what he finds "photo worthy."  There are usually about 10 of each, so I've just included a few.
I'm sure he was trying to document Kya's sweet combover in this one!

I wonder if he placed the duck there or if it was already there.

Whatever the case, he started to really zoom in on the duck for the next 8 shots.

I'm guessing this was a picture of George. 

He often takes pictures of pictures so this one doesn't surprise me.

Top

Bottom

Top

Empty

Bottom





This one I coaxed him into taking, because I won this sweet raffle basket from a Relay for Life team and I was very excited.  No, I haven't gotten to drink any of the wine, but when I do, it's going to be ugly!  I'm thinking I'll bust it out at our house warming party.  There was also a two nights stay at a hotel, lots of restaurant gift certificates, free wine gift certificates, chocolate, and tons of wine extras.  It's not about what's in the basket though, it's about the win!  Yay, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment