Kya's first year of Tball.
That's waaaaaay too many Tballers to keep on track.
Ryker moved up to coach pitch this year and loved it!
He was a hitting machine and I'm not just saying that because I'm his Mom. They were K-2nd grade and he was one of the best hitters on the team, I might even rank him as 2nd best. He was consistent and hit hard. That's what hours in the yard hitting and a competitive drive will do for you. He couldn't think of anything but baseball last spring.
Coach Dad
Seriously, who thinks this is an acceptable snack? Are we at a birthday party?! Maybe the orange and one piece of garbage if you must, but 4 bags of crap? Ugh, my least favorite part of these kids sports. I'm not just picking on this one snack bag either. The majority look like this. I get that some people have to bribe their kids to come to the games and be involved in a sport, but it can't end soon enough for me. Ryker and Kya pick one thing and we toss the rest every game. I'm sure most people that read this will think I'm a crazy lady and overreacting, but we are teaching our kids to fuel their bodies for athletic performance, with garbage!

No comments:
Post a Comment