Seth and I went to the Superbowl in Glendale AZ. Well we didn't actually get into the game, despite our best efforts, but we did get to partake in the other festivities.
Yes, I made him do this.
There was a lot of cool stuff going on at the NFL experience. If my kids aren't involved though, I've found I don't take too many pictures anymore. I did get this one of the indoor flag football game. I had one of a bunch of old dudes running 40's too, but it's not that interesting if you don't know them. It was pretty entertaining to watch the mix of people that were racing each other.
The reverse of Ryker's haircut. Haha.
We had a great trip. First one without kids since Ryker was born. I got to hang with two of my besties from high school, Kerry and Kasey, and of course we hooked up with Clayton for a day of fun as well.
We came back to this kindergarten marvel. I love when they write words themselves!

No comments:
Post a Comment