I promised the kids that I would let them participate in the kids garage sale to bribe them into parting with some of the crap they never play with anymore. We boxed stuff up of about a year. They were much more willing since they knew they'd be getting money. Since we are marketing geniuses they dressed up to attract attention to there stand. They set stuff up and played with it too and the kids flocked to us. Anything remote operated brought them running and we would sell it almost as fast as they got it set up. At the end of the day they had almost $400 which they split evenly because it was too difficult to keep track when things got really busy. I promised them they could buy one toy after the sale. Ryker went to the store and bought Legos. Kya was content to spend $4.50 at the garage sale on some pet pals.
Seth rolled in and took our stuff that didn't sell and we headed to a birthday party in Sedro Woolley.
Then to Adrianne's to dye Easter eggs.
Cosmos still hasn't adapted to us being back from Disneyland because we found him in the Perry's yard when we got home. Guess he though since we were gone all day, we'd abandoned him again. Poor old guy.
Guess what this is? Yep, Splash Mountain! Haha, we'll be talking about that vacation for months.
377 calories, 50g of sugar, 16g of fat, 11g of which are saturated.
The recommended daily value for kids between 4 and 8 is 12g of sugar, saturated fat is 20g. There is a reason kids are sicker, fatter, and have higher rates of illness and diabetes than ever before and it's partially because their own parents and friends are poisoning them 2 nights a week after baseball and soccer. I'm not the biggest fan of wrestling, but love watching Ryker and I'm happy that their team doesn't encourage bringing snacks for the kids.
Ryker brings home the best stuff from school. He often draws on the back of his paper when he is done as he waits for others to finish.....mostly treehouse designs and plans. This was a Kindergarten assignment though, to write what he would take with on vacation. "I would take my dog Chacon and my stuffed Chacon." (I corrected the spelling in case anyone was confused as to what is says) That's the south side of our house, (extremely accurate) with a hole in the wall where is bed is so you can see into his room and of course, that dog in the clouds above is his buddy Chacon in heaven.
Red Robin after baseball one night that we didn't plan ahead for dinner. We are at the fields 4 nights a week with games. Ryker asked if I could be unorganized more often so we could eat out more.
I'll spare you the rant, but here's the contents from another bag of garbage! Last one, I promise!
Static in the slide
Kya and Abby ended up with the same dresses and for some reason Audrey had an extra for some other little girl. Ryker is a ham and will do about anything for a laugh. He even thought he needed a girly pose and duckface.

No comments:
Post a Comment