Monday, May 11, 2015

Zinda Family Photo's

While I had everyone together, we had a little photo shoot.  I think we cleaned up quite nice.


Of course, Cosmos, inserted himself in the picture.

Yep, we're all present now, huh Cosmos?
He really should have his own shoot at his age...still such a handsome guy!



It's only going to get harder to get everyone smiling nicely, with more grandkids on the way!


So Ryker, being the ham that he is, waited until the photographer said "ready" then slid down off the bridge so he'd be hanging in the picture.....the wheels are always turning with that kid!
 
Our photographer just happens to be a preschool teacher so she told him to get back on the bridge and do a nice picture and then she'd take one of him doing whatever he wanted.

This was it.  He was pretty pleased with himself.

Notice the big space between Brian and I.  It's not that we don't like each other, that's just where Cosmos decided he'd like to lay in this one.  Dead center.....I wish he would have sat up for one.  The photographer was going to call him to look up, but he's deaf now so his head was just on my knee the whole time. 

Kya has had enough!






It doesn't get much cuter than this......

....well maybe this.....haha just kidding.
There was a baby on board though during this picture that will add to the cuteness next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment