Reptile man at the Anacortes Library
Putting the gator to sleep
Lemonade and flower stand
Ryker had been wanting a Seahawk since last season, but I was too nervous to try it. I decided to do it in August so if it sucked, I could shave his head and it would grow out before school started. This was my first attempt and I was able to clean it up in the next few cuttings.
While everyone is picking out super heros and ninja turtles, this kid picked these two folders for school. I thought maybe he was going to take up hunting, but when I asked him why he chose those, he told me "he likes nature and the outdoors." In this crazy video game, weird cartoon world, I was soooo happy to hear him say that.
I finally got it dialed in, I think.
Ryker and Larkin at the Splash park in Mount Vernon
You can never have enough accessories according to Kya.
Drive In Movie with Abby!
We spent much of September picking every fruit tree that we could.
This apple tree is at their old day care lady's house. Most of it went to applesauce.
Italian plums from them same yard. These are the kid's favorite kind of fruit leather.
Playing with Pete's new toys Seth brought down from Alaska for him.
The kid's new 4 wheeler from the neighbor.
Drive In Movie
Can you tell that we LOVE the Blue Fox Drive In?
We did not win the raffle, but it was fun to imagine driving around in this.
Zucchini car
The race is on
Family day at the Mariners game
Go King Felix!

No comments:
Post a Comment