We watched the 1st half of the Super Bowl at Randy's. Half time called for a little soccer.
The adults were doing shots after each touchdown so the kids wanted in on the fun. We went home for the second half and they wanted to continue the apple juice shots.
Too much Super Bowl!
The kids really wanted to go to Seattle for the Seahawks parade. Seth was crabbing and I didn't want to venture there on my own with 2 kids. From what I've heard, that was a good call on my part.....the parade started late, the traffic was horrific, it was cold, there were so many people, many kids couldn't see.....but the actual parade was awesome by all accounts! I recorded it and we had a parade viewing party that night to try to make up for it. They weren't quite as disappointed after seeing it. It wasn't really their kind of parade. They like it when stuff is thrown and there are crazy floats.
Ryker got distracted half way though the parade, went in the bathroom, and did this.

No comments:
Post a Comment